[M3devel] LINUXLIBC6

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Mon May 21 10:40:25 CEST 2012

To be more portable, and get out of the "problem" of being self-hosting.
I realize self-hosting has major benefits too.
Someone just needs to see if Debian et. al. have a general story for compilers that compile themselves.
And I need to really implement the C backend I talk forever and ever about....