[M3devel] portable hosting

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Wed May 30 18:30:47 CEST 2012

Hi all:
this is to say, JVM non-SUN are not JVM products compatible, CM J-V-M but I don't know how it was related to it.
Something akin PC AT, the latter are not clones, so you know. Now, if Compaq did the same thing with their Compaq Fast VM, as it did with Compaq deskpro, that would be managing the JVM to produce another IR, that was the idea if the memory issues were corrected, as JVm leaked for years, I think Dragisha sent that article about it, didn't he?
Thanks in advance