[M3devel] STL algorithms? sort/unique?

Dragiša Durić dragisha at m3w.org
Tue Oct 2 21:53:04 CEST 2012

I don't need stack allocated object.

I don't need to have lot's of big stacks in my multithreaded program. Can you implement growable stack? Is it worth your while?

I need even less a hassle of hand-selecting stack size, for threads where I need stack objects and other threads.

As Anthony said. At this time and age…

I am sorry to even mention that, but maybe you just need C++? Or C++ without "a bit" of fat? Like..., 60% of language.

I think we just need even better collector that we currently have. One passing Mika's thread test :).

dd