[M3devel] STL algorithms? sort/unique?

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Tue Oct 2 22:43:24 CEST 2012

Hi all:
to make a proposal we could consider several options, for grow able stacks and fine grained heaps, my approach is pure Baby Modula-3, for the former and Obliq-like objects for the latter.
But I'm no selling the idea to you guys! Just if someone could manage to make a proposal I support it.
Thanks in advance