[M3devel] STL algorithms? sort/unique?

Jay jay.krell at cornell.edu
Wed Oct 3 16:39:53 CEST 2012

Growable stack is basically nonsense.

True that stack allocation has large downside that picking a stack size is impossible. But it is super fast.

Once we have NT/C backend that doesn't use a thread local, & we have cooperative suspend,  I'd like to try writing an NT driver with Modula-3.. limited stack space there. :)
(hm...what if we can't wrap the thread entry? Maybe ok.)

Right, C++ is the answer, once I have my own compiler. :)

 - Jay (briefly/pocket-sized-computer-aka-phone)