[M3devel] saving indentation?

Dragiša Durić dragisha at m3w.org
Sun Sep 2 10:25:34 CEST 2012

With C++ you don't have "big complicatched machinery" behind the scenes, serving clearly defined language. It's complicatchion is right in front of you.

You have big nasty complicated language in front of a programmer and in front of compiler implementor. For what? For fanciness of infix operator?

Garbage collection and WeakRef mechanism are bringing destructor-like functionality to any type you wish. To me, it is a lot more important than fancy infix.

--
Divided by a common language

Dragiša Durić
dragisha at m3w.org