[M3devel] Why do we need external debugging?

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Tue Apr 2 05:42:39 CEST 2013

Hi all:
yes, the VAX900 mainframe had this capability, of executing the code an same time verifying its operation results.
Would like to make a RT in that way, but it shouldn't be that hard, should be?
Thanks in advance

PS: BTW I just had an idea today, make the experiment in DEC-SRC of DISPOSABLE memory information safe, so making some adjustments to the type system, with coercion and other soft typing stuff make the language type safe entirely,
We would need just suppress the annoying word UNSAFE of all modules, and make the language 100% machine checkable.
At the same time introducing functional objects, like in bay Modula-3 , to able to model the language in that way.

Thanks in advance