[M3devel] m3 libevent binding + objectification, pre-pre-release :)

Coleburn, Randy rcolebur at SCIRES.COM
Tue Apr 16 18:34:45 CEST 2013

Dragiša :

I notice that your tar.gz contains 4 files whose name differs only by case of letters:

1.      libevent/src/BufferEvent.i3

2.      libevent/src/BufferEvent.m3

3.      libevent/src/bufferevent.i3

4.      libevent/src/bufferevent.m3

On computers where the case of filenames is not significant, 2 of these files will be lost.
This is the case on Windows.

--Randy Coleburn

From: Dragiša Durić [mailto:dragisha at m3w.org]
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 3:30 AM
To: m3devel
Subject: EXT:[M3devel] m3 libevent binding + objectification, pre-pre-release :)

At https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/60554338/m3-libevent-r11742.tar.gz is a library I made for a project of mine. It works, I tested it pretty thoroughly, on AMD64_LINUX. It compiles on AMD64_DARWIN, although I did not test it there. Uses libevent2.

I do not have a time for legalese, if there is a question about licensing, it is cm3-alike. I would like to know if it's used/useful, but I give no warranty of any kind, and so on :).
--
Dragiša Durić
dragisha at m3w.org<mailto:dragisha at m3w.org>