[M3devel] LLVM backend?

Tony Hosking hosking at cs.purdue.edu
Thu Mar 28 06:39:35 CET 2013

I am short of the time needed to make real progress.
I am happy to collaborate even if only in an advisory role.
I have some of the design written down, but other aspects in my head.
For example, dealing with lexically scoped variables for nested functions requires capturing all the "escaping" variables (referenced by inner scope functions) into a properly typed "frame" structure, along with the static link, and whose pointer can be passed as the static link to inner scope functions.