[M3devel] AMD64_DARWIN with OSX Mavericks

Dragiša Durić dragisha at m3w.org
Wed Nov 13 19:38:07 CET 2013

AFAIK, automake/autoconf is big pain… of C world. Whole build systems were devised/built, just to bypass autowhatever.

I don’t see any reason to envy current C build systems. But, if you are looking for a model, then also look at Maven/Gradle of Java world. Convention over configuration paradigm (very accepted, and which looks very much like cm3 config + m3makefile ) is so far away from autowhatever as possible.
--
Dragiša Durić
dragisha at m3w.org