[M3devel] Fw: Re: Fw: UTF-16: Greek alphabet with CM3

dirk muysers dmuysers at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 29 17:52:09 CET 2013

Forget Trestle/VBT and Cie. Modern GUI systems all offer platform
look and feel. The easiest solution is to create an import library for
IUP (http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/iup/). IUP is a compact (about
a 100 "C" functions), portable and platform rendered GUI library.
BTW, it uses (since version 3.9) UTF-8 text. I still find that the
split of the character set into chars and wides was a very bad
decision. It is always stupid to follow the Microsoft trail, the
most incompetent software company (IMHO) in the world.