[M3devel] Fw: UTF-16: Greek alphabet with CM3

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Sat Nov 30 09:26:29 CET 2013

Right, In this respect, everything probably just works and always has.
Just don't try to display any two non-English languages in a GUI at once.

I think we should port Trestle to use 16 bit characters always internally.
Even going so far as to double the memory use of common English strings.

Can anyone vouch for XDrawString16 generally being implemented and working?

 - Jay