[M3devel] Status of CM3

Elmar Stellnberger estellnb at elstel.org
Tue Jul 29 19:41:53 CEST 2014

Why not propose it for a Gg Summer of Code*, then?
I would as well not be insdisposed to join some effort on CM3 in the
future (however this year, not);
nonetheless I can not / do not want to afford such an engagement without
any income.
Perhaps there are even some more compelling subjects we could find.

* Though I am not sure on what it will take for you to do so I would
believe it should not harm to get some support by (additional) funding.