[M3devel] build problems with "elego\prjm"

Coleburn, Randy rcolebur at SCIRES.COM
Thu May 29 07:44:29 CEST 2014

I've been rebuilding everything from the HEAD branch on Windows XP (32-bit).

The "elego\prjm" package fails to build (see errors below).

I haven't taken time yet to look at the source code, but wanted to go ahead and post these results to the group in case someone wants to work on a solution.

Thanks,
Randy Coleburn

--- processing package "elego\prjm" ---
--- purging derived files from NT386 ---

--- cleaning NT386 ---

ignoring ..\src\m3overrides

--- building in NT386 ---

ignoring ..\src\m3overrides

C:\cm3\bin\m3bundle -name ProjectManagerBundle -element UsageHelp ..\src\UsageHelp -element compactrc ..\src\compactrc -element ShortUsageHelp ..\src\ShortUsageHelp
new source -> compiling ProjectManagerBundle.i3
new source -> compiling ProjectManagerBundle.m3
new source -> compiling Creation.i3
new source -> compiling Creation.m3

Fatal Error: bad version stamps: TimePrjDescTbl.i3

missing export: LongrealType.T imported by TimePrjDescTbl.i3
missing export: LongrealType.Brand imported by TimePrjDescTbl.i3

WARNING:  Encountered an error when processing package "elego\prjm" for "-build".