[M3devel] build problems with "elego\prjm"

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Thu May 29 09:26:07 CEST 2014

This might be a "builder" incrementality problem,
related to that this module was moved from libm3
to m3core, a while ago.

I don't think we cope with such movement correctly.

Can you be sure to clean rebuild m3core, libm3,
and prjm, and maybe everything else?

Given the unicode problem, maybe not.

Thanks,
 - Jay