[M3devel] build problems with "elego\prjm"

Coleburn, Randy rcolebur at SCIRES.COM
Thu May 29 23:42:09 CEST 2014

Jay:

I've performed a clean rebuild of everything, but I still get the same error with "elego\prjm".
I'm also finding that "libunicode" is trying to build, yet there is no "Unicode_WIDECHAR" definition in the cm3.cfg files.
BTW, my target is NT386.

--Randy Coleburn

From: jayk123 at hotmail.com [mailto:jayk123 at hotmail.com] On Behalf Of Jay K
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2014 3:26 AM
To: Coleburn, Randy; m3devel
Subject: EXT:RE: [M3devel] build problems with "elego\prjm"

This might be a "builder" incrementality problem,
related to that this module was moved from libm3
to m3core, a while ago.

I don't think we cope with such movement correctly.

Can you be sure to clean rebuild m3core, libm3,
and prjm, and maybe everything else?

Given the unicode problem, maybe not.

Thanks,
 - Jay