[M3devel] cm3cg coverage/profiling features?

Darko Volaric lists at darko.org
Wed Aug 12 18:11:10 CEST 2015

OK, but can someone explain to me why other, less obscure features have
been removed?

For instance, cm3 used to keep on compiling files after errors were found.
Now it seems to stop after one module. That loss of functionality seriously
reduces productivity. I couldn't find any switch to reverse the change.
When was this change decided? Is there a way to restore it?

But more generally: even if the functionality is broken, if it's still
there there is a chance someone will fix it, if we remove it we're drawing
a line underneath it and ending it.

The repository is replete with stuff that isn't used or is broken, so
removing this one function seems arbitrary. Should we have some sort of
consistency?