[M3devel] cm3cg coverage/profiling features?

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Thu Aug 13 20:47:13 CEST 2015

(Note: This was meant to report the unit path but I failed to commit that. This is good enough for today. Later...)

From: jay.krell at cornell.edu
CC: hosking at purdue.edu; lists at darko.org; jay.krell at cornell.edu; m3devel at elegosoft.com
Subject: Re: [M3devel] cm3cg coverage/profiling features?
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 10:34:26 -0700
To: jay.krell at cornell.edu

Sorry my mistake in 2013.
Fixed:
https://github.com/modula3/cm3/commit/ff9855193deeb4c4edde3fe51103f56438ab3206

 - Jay
On Aug 12, 2015, at 8:43 PM, Jay <jay.krell at cornell.edu> wrote:

"Yes".
 I will try to figure it out. My changes (that I remember!) were to add C mode. We also have the parallel backend change, off by default.

I'd like moving a module between packages to work, correctly incrementally. Like when I moved QPath from circa m3quake to circa m3middle (I don't remember exactly but it is obvious by the inconsistency in module prefix correlation to package -- I didn't rename the module.)

 - Jay