[M3devel] addition of GPL stuff

Olaf Wagner wagner at elegosoft.com
Sun Dec 6 01:07:40 CET 2015

On Sat, 5 Dec 2015 22:15:20 +0000 (UTC)
"Daniel Alejandro Benavides D." <dabenavidesd at yahoo.es> wrote:

> Hey a little bit off topic, what about SRC reports, can we track down all the Green Book's (Systems programming with Modula-3) chapters and reformat them to make it public?I mean, I haven't seen anything of that quality in terms of intellectual strictness and so easy to read in any computer language book.

The complete language definition, which is one part of the Green Book,
is already online:

http://www.opencm3.net/doc/reference/complete/html/Modula_3_Language_definitio.html

Also a complete description of all the available interfaces
http://www.opencm3.net/doc/help/interfaces.html

and the quake reference:
http://www.opencm3.net/doc/help/cm3/quake.html

Alas, I haven't found an active site for some time that actually servers
the SRC reports; they're not in the HP archive and gatekeeper seems
to be gone forever.

If anybody knows where to download them, I would appreciate a hint.

Olaf
--
Olaf Wagner -- elego Software Solutions GmbH -- http://www.elegosoft.com
Geschäftsführer: Olaf Wagner | Sitz: Berlin