[M3devel] m3cgc1: fatal error: *** bad M3CG version stamp (0x100), expected 0x110

John Marino adacore at marino.st
Tue Jun 2 09:19:33 CEST 2015

On 6/2/2015 09:11, Jay K wrote:
> John, this and your other problems should all be fixed now.
>
> I was able to reproduce them mostly.
> I didn't actually reproduce the cvsup problem, but I see in the log you
> did set CM3, and I did test with that, and hit the cm3cg version
> mismatch, and the problem is pretty clear -- my mistake.

Thanks Jay!

Don't worry about the mistake.  I'm just happy that my use case was able
to flush out some issues and get some interesting discussion going.
Sure it's been hard-going from my side but the final result is an
improvement for everyone.

I'll see what I can test at night in a VM but I don't get home back to
my "real" machine until late Friday night (CEDT).  But after looking
over the commits this seems promising.

John