[M3devel] Bootstrapping cm3 on OS X 10.9.5

Rodney M. Bates rodney_bates at lcwb.coop
Mon May 18 18:34:58 CEST 2015

Well, I have not been able to reproduce this on AMD64_LINUX, nor see by looking
at code what it might be.  ISTR that it is some kind of front-end/back-end
mismatch.  But the CGType codes that m3cc in trying to read have not changed
in either the front-end nor the back-end since the release.  0x17 is well
out of range.  m3cc must be lost and trying to interpret something else as
a type.

--
Rodney Bates
rodney.m.bates at acm.org