[M3devel] Repo access, was: Re: Bootstrapping cm3 on OS X 10.9.5

Olaf Wagner wagner at elegosoft.com
Thu May 21 10:05:31 CEST 2015

On Wed, 20 May 2015 20:58:13 -0400
Antony Hosking <hosking at purdue.edu> wrote:

> That's great!
> I suppose bootstrap binaries should go on guthub?

Can I get commit permissions again? I think I read somewhere that you
managed that now.

elegos-MacBook-Pro:cm3 wagner$ git push
X11 forwarding request failed on channel 0
ERROR: Permission to modula3/cm3.git denied to olaf-wagner.

and the repository exists.

I'd just like to increase the compiler version number and make some
minor updates to scripts.

You can find me among the watchers of cm3.

Olaf