[M3devel] real time threads

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Fri Oct 2 20:37:57 CEST 2015

Hi:great work, as I wrote some week ago, I was worried that newer back ends  would overshadow the newest rewritten runtime machinery (threads and garbage collector).My question, is in your comment say it's dangerous, shouldn't be UNSAFE, and declare another interface upper in Common (safely)?
Thanks in advance