[M3devel] how far to reduce Target.i3/.m3? var/const/gone?

Rodney M. Bates rodney_bates at lcwb.coop
Sun Sep 20 20:59:55 CEST 2015

I think it far easier for someone in the future if there is evidence
right in the current source, perhaps commented out and preferably
commented about, than to try to ferret out history, even when the
CM system preserves it.  Some future maintainer may not even know
that relevant history even exists, let alone where to look.