[M3devel] elimining builder.C mode (instead IntegratedObject and another boolean)

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Mon Sep 21 04:58:42 CEST 2015

I believe we really only need 4 modes.Internal or Externalproduces object or assembly
All the other modes are unnecessary.I will do my part and eliminate the one I added.Hopefully leading the way to eliminating all the LLVM modes.

C backend certainly supported, I just didn't expose it in the ideal way.

 - Jay