[M3devel] alloca/jmpbuf

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Sat Jan 2 02:04:22 CET 2016

ok -- putting back the old jmpbuf allocation does fix the problem on caltech-parser/parserlib/parserlib/test NT386.
I had to do the undo very manually because git was confusing.

Anyone have any idea of the exact problem?

Otherwise I'll try to figure it out but it'll take a while.

Maybe we have really good focused exception handling tests? I"ll look in m3tests.

Thank you,