[M3devel] No m3commit mailing list messages

Rodney M. Bates rodney.bates at wichita.edu
Wed Aug 8 17:20:48 CEST 2007

I have made three commits to m3gdb files inside the cm3 repository,
on July 13, Aug 5 and Aug. 6.  At least the first two seem to have
gotten in to the repository, but there are no commit messages to
this list.  I had a delivery quota problem for a  few days around
the end of July, but I have checked the list archives via the web,
and there are no messages there either.

Rodney M. Bates, retired assistant professor
Dept. of Computer Science, Wichita State University
Wichita, KS 67260-0083
316-978-3922
rodney.bates at wichita.edu