[M3devel] No m3commit mailing list messages

Ronny Forberger ronny.forberger at elegosoft.com
Wed Aug 8 21:30:32 CEST 2007

You're right. You were not subscribed with rodney at elego.de which is
the from address when you commit to our repository. I'm sorry, the
person who created the subscriptions might have forgotten this address.

Your messages should appear now though.

Regards,

Ronny

--
Ronny Forberger
Systemadministration & IT-Support

elego Software Solutions GmbH
Gustav-Meyer-Allee 25
Gebäude 12, Raum 227
D-13355 Berlin

Tel. +49 30 23 45 86 96      ronny.forberger at elegosoft.com
Fax  +49 30 23 45 86 95      http://www.elegosoft.com

Geschäftsführer: Olaf Wagner, Sitz Berlin
Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg, HRB 77719, USt-IdNr: DE163214194