[M3devel] Windows

Tony Hosking hosking at cs.purdue.edu
Thu Aug 16 18:47:36 CEST 2007

I should have realized of course that there is a very simple fix for
compilation on the NT386 target using the native m3back backend!
Simply make LONGINT=Int32.   Jay, I have just checked in this very
simple fix to Target.m3 which should permit you to bootstrap a new
cm3 and compile the current CVS head.