[M3devel] SVN migration, also promotion

Tony Hosking hosking at cs.purdue.edu
Mon Mar 17 15:21:00 CET 2008

Whatever system is used, it should be widely adoptable on many
platforms, and have strong support from the broadest community.  To my
mind, that means only cvs or svn at the present time.

Antony Hosking | Associate Professor | Computer Science | Purdue
University
305 N. University Street | West Lafayette | IN 47907 | USA
Office +1 765 494 6001 | Mobile +1 765 427 5484