[M3devel] Popup Windows stalling regression tests on WinXP

Olaf Wagner wagner at elegosoft.com
Thu May 1 22:55:06 CEST 2008

Quoting "Daniel Alejandro Benavides D." <dabenavidesd at yahoo.es>:

> Hi all:
> Olaf, I don't have the Win box here (just a Kubuntu one). But even
> if you  don't want to send the file,  one can see the report file in
>  a window. Should be  with two steps: The first click on the blue
> label "Click here " in the first pop up window. That throws another
> window with a label that you can click-on and actually see it
> Well I found with google the instruction to disable that error pop up:
> http://pcsupport.about.com/od/windowsxp/ht/disableerror.htm
> I hope this helps to you.

I now tried that, within a new VM (Win4BSD), and the tests ran
until p204, and then crashed (without popup window, which is good).
When I got home though, and had a look at the state of things, I had
about ten seconds before the VM rebootet :-(

So there's no more information right now; it seems that I'll have to run
this test within a debugger.

Olaf