[M3devel] HEADS UP: Release engineering, was: Re: CM3 Release

hendrik at topoi.pooq.com hendrik at topoi.pooq.com
Sat Apr 11 13:44:41 CEST 2009

On Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 11:26:11AM +0200, Olaf Wagner wrote:
>  o When should we start? I.e. wha changes would you like to complete
>    before we start the release process?

The change to the ButtonVBT I brought up earlier.  But if I continue not
having time to get to it, you'd better release rather than watining
indefinitely.

I'd also like to make some progress in creating the monotone archive.
But that's probably not relevant to the release process.  It had perhaps
better be thought of as (conceptually, at least) something for after the
release.

-- hendrik