[M3devel] HEADS UP: cm3.cfg locations, was: Re: problems with cm3.cfg and MxConfig

Darko Volaric lists at darko.org
Mon Aug 3 23:59:43 CEST 2009

The cfg files contain library lists which I change all the time. I
understand there is a lot of build scripting in there too, but I
ignore that and assume it's correct and see it only as a user config
file. Maybe the "executable" bits need to moved elsewhere?

Environment variables are pretty loathsome in my opinion. This is a
bit of creeping unixism, but not everyone likes unix.