[M3devel] [M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Tue Dec 1 09:43:10 CET 2009

Interest in Interix would probably track similarly with interest in Cygwin.

They each have pluses and minuses.

Interix in particular has a "normal" fast fork and is therefore far less unpleasant to use, esp. building m3cc.

(Tip for Interix users: "net stop beep". I find Interix beeps a lot and the volume can't be controlled or muted (using the normal methods), such as when tab doesn't have anything to complete, etc.)

 - Jay