[M3devel] release engineering etc

Dragiša Durić dragisha at m3w.org
Fri May 8 13:54:25 CEST 2009

expat (an UTF8 before) makes me think we need to allow some flexibility
in development process - se we can allow some packages not being
available on all platforms - for some period of time while we find
somebody to tune it to platforms with initial issues. Somehow we must
track packages that need more work on specific platform (probably
already done throgh tinderbox) and use that information to keep loose
ends under control.
Some packages will then be tagged beta or something while work is in
progress.
--
Dragiša Durić <dragisha at m3w.org>