[M3devel] more Hudson nodes? more help in general?

Olaf Wagner wagner at elegosoft.com
Mon Aug 9 17:13:30 CEST 2010

Quoting "Coleburn, Randy" <rcolebur at SCIRES.COM>:

> Windows is my current platform for Modula-3.  I can make available
> machines for various flavors of Windows.
>
> I don't understand much about the current Hudson automation, but I
> am willing to learn and to do some customization for support on
> Windows.
>
> I also have some old Apple iBook notebooks that I could enlist, if
> these would help.  I also have a very old HP-UX machine that would
> need some work to get running again.
>
> I also have a Sun workstation that hasn't been booted up in a few
> years.  I think it has Solaris 9 on it, but I am pretty sure we
> could replace the OS with Solaris 10 or something else.
>
> Let me know if any of these are needed.

Another (more reliable) Windows client would be great, but be
forwarned that it won't be easy to get it running in combination
with the existing scripts. We had to get another commercial ssh
daemon IIRC, and me and Jay have hunted down failures for weeks.

The Apple iBook may also be of interest (if it is not too slow).
What version of MacOS is it running? My own old Powerbook (400 MHz)
is currently running the PPC_DARWIN tests.

Sun should be fairly well covered, if we succeed with all the
opencsw.org machines, and Antony Hosking has also a machine currently
running the tinderbox tests, IIRC. IMO we could probably do without
Tinderbox soon.

I'm not sure if anybody is really interested in HPUX. For me this seems
to have mostly hostorical value :-) I may be wrong there of course...

Olaf