[M3devel] main in C or not? also, backend....

Dragiša Durić dragisha at m3w.org
Tue Aug 24 07:26:14 CEST 2010

Looks like a lobotomy for me.

GNU Pascal folks are on similar crossroads now, only they are forced
because they follow GCC changes "in realtime", as opposed to fixed
version approach used by cm3.

C *is* assembly and approach, except this debugger/debugging lobotomy
thing, is sound. Except - there are better assemblies, and if we are
divorcing cm3 from GCC then let's do it properly - going LLVM way.

--
Dragiša Durić <dragisha at m3w.org>