[M3devel] Modernising m3-ui?

Peter McKinna peter.mckinna at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 20:33:54 CET 2010

I've been looking at this area a bit. I have just completed the interface to
GLUT which should be ready to commit in a few weeks as soon as i get a few
more examples tested. This gives you the conventional opengl/X linking. Its
taken a while to get my head around swig which seems a better way to feed
into the C world. I have also nearly completed a new interface for mysql
giving it a safe M3 interface and gives the complete mysql.h api. I was
thinking of using swig for the gtk bindings but not sure how well the c++
mappings are handled

regards Peter