[M3devel] moving to new target names, in Hudson?

Mika Nystrom mika at async.async.caltech.edu
Mon Jul 19 11:04:59 CEST 2010

Can I also add that changing the target names is going to require
work---perhaps quite a bit of work---among users of CM3... now they will
no longer match PM3, or a version of CM3 older than a particular, arbitrary
date.  All sorts of configuration and setup scripts will have to be fixed.
I would hope this sort of thing would be done for a new version number
or something else that is easily testable... I suppose you can grep through
the output of cm3 -version.  But m3build doesn't print the target, so the
scripts really do become quite a bit more complicated....

     Mika