[M3devel] Problems building CM3 from trunk.

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Sat Jun 11 04:51:24 CEST 2011

Hi all:
I wonder how hard would be to evolve current JVM to Java jigsaw modularity system, it would be handy if not before we can support them, besides having such separate compilation support we could even re target the system easier than before, anyway it still lacks time, Java is through its process to do it, then other tools, static and dynamic I guess will need to be updated, ESC/Java, even before that if we may get somehow their main test suite would be wonderful to test whether we could support them and compare their results on their own ones. If that's the case we can give it a try to support them if really are interested in that.
Thanks in advance