[M3devel] helo everyone - videotutorials for modula3

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Wed Jun 15 23:26:37 CEST 2011

Hi all:
in this regard the original OS/400 was a bit of Modula-2 + plus some ad-hoc extensions (and then rewrited in another language), in fact they studied another one Modula-90K developed at the Moscow Data Processing Center. And if it does matter the PL-SQL has an DIANA/Ada based ADT intermediate code middle end.
If they matter to optimize that thing it is perhaps good to think in some adaptation layer with m3tk to be compatible at the intermediate level, see:
http://wiki.oracle.com/page/PL%2FSQL

If it matter anyway I think there should be some patents already about their µ-code VM, if not we could either look at their AS/400, sort of making in some sense compatible, at least at the language level, that could be awesome.
Thanks in advance