[M3devel] Subject: Re: Fw: Modula-3 questions

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Sat Apr 21 01:41:49 CEST 2012

Hi all:
nice idea, but it didn't work earlier, what should I work on something that  anybody can do by their-selves, one of the most interesting things of learning a new language environment, is that to certain degree you are a baby in that world if you dare, that's how I feel about Modula-3, I cannot guarantee that because as Greg Nelson said, "Modula-3 definition will perpetually incomplete" and computationally he was right but depending on the tool used for doing that affirmation.
Thanks in advance

PS Now, imagine if they dare to define a model of software based on any language, but just if it were Modula-3 or any "real" language, the rest is just the same thing over and over again, projects that never deserve any mention.