[M3devel] Subject: Re: Fw: Modula-3 questions

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Sat Apr 21 03:30:42 CEST 2012

Hi all:
the last phrase taken from here:
http://books.google.com.co/books?id=M3F-lhug50cC&lpg=PP1&pg=PA137#v=onepage&q&f=false

and before that [1] (I clarify further real-world languages doesn't include neither Oberon or its relative cousin Java, nor Smalltalk, so this is easier to proof literally)

[1] I. A. and E. S. Society, COMPASS  ’94: proceedings of the Ninth Annual Conference on Computer Assurance : June 27-July 1, 1994, National Institute of Standards and Technology, Gaithersburg, MD : safety, reliability, fault tolerance, concurrency and real time security. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, 1994.