[M3devel] Windows, Unicode file names

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Wed Jun 27 13:52:29 CEST 2012

Hi all:
In reality it turns out that ASCII is still the suitable and adhered standard for Modula-2 Command control, structured text, formatting in PLCs systems programming.
We better when we pick something be clearer, but nevertheless I agree with internationalization as with compatibility, etc
>From what I gather TEXT is allowed to be Latin-1 superset
Thanks in advance