[M3devel] github rename question

Dragiša Durić dragisha at m3w.org
Thu Nov 27 21:59:36 CET 2014

Hi,

I am reading through repo but I don’t see a problem (end of day and all…). Can somebody point me in right direction?

I had problem accessing to repo, 403 Forbidden something. Somehow, my 2010 MBP had git binary 1.6.1 from Jan 2009 in /usr/local/bin :). OSX Yosemite git is 1.9.x, though. Access works. (just a hint to anybody else meeting similar 403 problem:)

dd